We Love Cooking! + Healthy

:: BEVERLY HILLS BREAKFAST!

Well I'm back in the land of the living after a very spontaneous visit to the US, I booked the flights last Monday and found myself in LA the following day! It was my first time to visit LA and I had been promised it was the land of healthy eating, I later discovered this was pretty much as far from the truth as you could get. Perhaps it is the land of healthy eating in comparison to the rest of America, and that would be the only way I could believe this statement to be true!

I did finally make my first visit to the wholefoods market, which was an amazing experience and could have kept a foodie like myself entertained for hours! It's just so huge, and has so much produce, I wondered why this sort of supermarket hadn't been opened in Ireland, but I'm not sure we could actually get through the amount of fresh food that is available in the wholefoods markets. If you get a chance make sure to visit, it's really worth the experience.

Apart from that, LA's food, for me, left a lot to be desired, with many dishes coated in oil, however I did get a lovely breakfast at the poolside of the Beverly Hills Hotel, of Granola, soy milk, and mixed berries, now I know it wasn't the most inventive dish in the world but it was definitely refreshing after the other heavy food I had during the week!

In other news I have lots of new recipe's to post here so keep checking back, I'm also in the process of making the blog a bit more accessible, so it will be up and running as soon as possible!

America, breakfast, Food, and more:

:: BEVERLY HILLS BREAKFAST! + Healthy