We Love Cooking! + salad

:: Classic Dijon Balsamic Dressing

I would like to blame jet lag as the reason I didn't really post last week, but it was really down to pure laziness! But I'm back and that's what really counts. Saturday gave us the last sun, Ireland will probably see for the next 7 months, so we made the most of it and had a lovely salad on the balcony, which was actually the first time we have used it since we moved in!

I made a lovely salad with a dressing that I just had to share here!

Classic Dijon Balsamic Dressing

  1. 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
  2. 3/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
  3. 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
  4. 1 Clove of crushed Garlic
  5. A good pinch of Sea Salt and Black Pepper
I used to have a handy little plastic dressing mixer, but it's gone walking so if you don't have one like me, just place all the ingredients in a small glass cover tightly with some cling film and give it a good shake. It's ready to serve or you can store it in the fridge!

It can really bring out the flavours in a plain old salad and put a SMILE ON YOUR FACE!

I can't guarantee the smile... but maybe!

dressing, garlic, recipe, and more:

:: Classic Dijon Balsamic Dressing + salad