We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: EUROSONG 2008

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the lack of post around here lately. Since around November I have been working on a song for the Irish Eurovision selection, and I recently got news I have been selected as one of the six finalists!

Food of course is one of my big passions, but Eurovision and music are right up there with it! My song, "Double Cross My Heart" is an upbeat europop song with a catchy tune and even catchier performance, the song would be a breath of fresh air for Ireland's Eurovision entry.

I'm an absolutely huge fan of the contest (don't judge me :)!) and more than anything I want to bring Eurovision back to Ireland!

Ireland has an amazing track record at the contest so Let's show Europe, WE STILL HAVE IT!

I will be performing up first on Saturday night the 23rd of Febuary, so if you want to do your country proud this year in Serbia, be sure you pick up the phone and VOTE!

As the posts here may be lacking at the moment you can follow my progress during the whole thing at http://donalblogs.blogspot.com/ where I'll keep you up to date on all things Eurovision!

And if you have no interest in that at all, The mood food blog will be back when I actually have a chance to get back in the kitchen! :)

Thanks a mill

Donal
x

Food, life, and more:

:: EUROSONG 2008 + TIME