We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: I'M BACK!

Hello Hello!

After a long 3 months, this year's Eurovision dream came to an end on Saturday night, when I was beaten by the nation's favourite Turkey at Eurosong 2008! I have to admit I was a little gutted on the night but it was an amazing experience and I wish them all the best in Serbia!

There is a sense of relief and freedom that comes with any sort of ending, and my mind is now able to think beyond whats steps I'm doing, or what I have to do next. I think my girlfriend is very glad to have me back too! So apart from that it's back to reality and business- I can finally get back in the kitchen and start cooking again, and what with the days getting brighter, you can expect some great pictures and dishes back here on the blog!

Stick around lot's of new stuff coming up!

Donal :)

life, and more:

:: I'M BACK! + TIME