We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: LUNCHTIMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Ever since I started working full time, lunch has always been a bit of an issue. Now, I do not profess to be the most organised of people, but generally I will make something the night before to have for lunch the following day. However on the days that I do not plan ahead for, I almost always end up being disappointed after forcing myself to substitute a homecooked meal for something from the selection of tired looking foods from O'Briens.

There is one saving grace in Ashbourne, Co. Meath and that is the Deli Store which has one of those real old school village coffee shop type vibes, and you can be guaranteed a good hearty sambo from the girls who run it.

For next week I'm tied between doing a feature on one pot wonders and lunchtime meals, but thanks to Michael, it's looking more likely I'll be experimenting with lunches after I spotted this really cool lunch box from Japan:

They can be bought from Amazon.com and are an adaptation of the classic Japanese Bento box which has many different compartments. What I like about this is it keeps your food warm and their are four different bowls, which allow the lunchtime possibilities to be endless!

Money is a little bit tight at the moment after the whole Eurosong thing, but I'm hoping someone may take pity on me and get me one!

Food, life, and more:

:: LUNCHTIMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! + TIME