We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: FRIED MUSHROOM AND GARLIC ON TOASTED FOCACCIA

After an early start this morning and pretty little organisation on my part I managed to miss breakfast. So all day I've been dreaming up a simple tasty lunch- I wanted to have something quick that I could make the minute I got in the door. I baked a big hunk of foccacia last week and froze half of it- which came in extremely handy for today! Make this dish when you need a quick blast of tastiness!

Fried Mushroom and Garlic on Toast

  1. About 8 Button Mushrooms
  2. 2 Cloves of Garlic
  3. 1 teaspoon of Butter
  4. Finely shopped fresh Parsley
  5. A good pinch of Sea Salt and Freshly ground Pepper
  6. A few slices of bread toasted.
This doesn't exactly need a complex written recipe, it takes under 15 mins to make. Slice the mushrooms and chop the garlic roughly. Slice your bread and set aside to toast.
In a hot frying pan, throw in the butter and sizzle over the whole pan- add the garlic till brown and then toss in the mushrooms.
Sizzle gently for about 5 minutes until soft.
Tumble the mushrooms out onto the slices of toast and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh Parsley.

Serve and devour in less time than it took to make!

garlic, life, and more:

:: FRIED MUSHROOM AND GARLIC ON TOASTED FOCACCIA + TIME