We Love Cooking! + soup

:: First Day Photoshoot!

I have just got home from one of the most fascinating days of my life! There was so much to take in, all the tricks of the trade- like did you know that dead looking mint, can be revived in a bowl of soapy water? Not that it was used to today, but were you aware that the steam coming from so many mouth watering food pictures is actually the result of a water laden tampon, heated in the microwave! I'm not sure about the last one, I think they may have been joking, but you never know!

We worked on a lot of the breakfast items and soups today, tomorrow we'll be moving onto salads and main meals, it's all very exciting! It's really great to be able to see the finished product so quickly, and after months of having them down on paper, the recipe's to finally come alive.

I'll keep you posted on how tomorrow goes, until then... Goodnight!

book, Food, food styling, photography, and more:

:: First Day Photoshoot! + soup