We Love Cooking! + tortilla chips

:: Tesse's Cheesy Salsa Baked Tortilla Chips

Well I would just like to say thank you for all the support and well wishes during the lead up to the release of "My Baby's Waiting", the good news is that we went number 1 in Ireland last week, so all the hard work payed off! I spent last week in LA for a little break in the sun, and totally gorged on a mix of completely unhealthy American food and some over the top healthy salads, so I am glad to be back to some sort of food normality. Settling back in today before life takes over, so here's a tasty recipe!

Tesse's Cheesy Salsa Baked Tortilla Chips
There are a few little entertaining dishes I always have up my sleeve to impress with minimum effort. These tasty baked tortilla chips are just one of them, got the idea from my lovely friend Tesse- made in a matter of minutes they are perfect for serving with drinks. Feel free to experiment trying different types of cheese here but more often than not I use cheddar- I also sometimes add some sliced red onion to give them an extra kick.

Cheddar cheese.
Salsa sauce.
Plain tortilla chips.

Preheat the oven to 200oC.
Place as many tortilla chips as you can on a large baking sheet. Spoon a teaspoon full of salsa on each tortilla chip and top with a little grated cheese. Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese goes a nice golden brown. Serve straight away and enjoy!

cheese, Food, Healthy, onion, salsa, and more:

:: Tesse's Cheesy Salsa Baked Tortilla Chips + tortilla chips