We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: Foodie Links!

A quick run down of a few of the best food related sites I visited this week:

Ever seen the movie "Waitress"? If you haven't seen it, you have to check it out, it's especially appealing for foodies, as the lead actress concocts her own pie recipes naming them with quirky title's such as "I Don't Want Earl's Baby Pie" and "Baby Screamin’ Its Head Off In The Middle of the Night & Ruinin’ My Life Pie"- Recipes here!

Donna Hay, one of my ultimate food heroes has a fab recipe section on her website featuring some of what I would consider the best food photography out there. Check it out!

Evil evil evil desserts...

I keep forgetting to bookmark this site but it's a pleasure to have to catch up on- Nigel Slater in the Guardian

Speaking of Nigel fancy winning a copy of his new book?

Via @BrettMirl an interesting piece about Bento lunch boxes on the New York Times site!

Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes- Now these look so delicious- Definitely on my to-do list!

Music to cook by:

cake, dessert, Food, lemon, life, and more:

:: Foodie Links! + TIME