We Love Cooking! + twitter

:: Good Mood Food Twitter!

So it turns out, I love twitter! I never thought I would get into using it, but with so many great foodies using it, there is always something that catches my attention. Even some famous celebrity chefs use it, including Jamie Oliver who keeps his extremely active, with the help of a dedicated web team, I'm sure! Twitter also seems to be the first point of call for food bloggers to notify you when they have a new post on their blog, so it saves trawling through your favourites to search for updates.

Just a few of my favourite food related twitterers to follow:

@Jamie_Oliver- Jamie's twitter page runs competitions, and links to lots of great recipes.
@Deliciousmag- UK's Delicious. magazine also tweets! Behind the scenes stuff about the running of a food magazine!
@MarthaStewart- real life tweets from the American domestic godess!
@Tastespotting- Keeps you up to date with the latest submissions on one of my favourite food sites.
@Thefoodnetwork- American Food Channel tweets about all things foodie, with lots of great links to recipes.

There are way too many food bloggers I am following already to mention but if I'm not following you, let me know if your on twitter in the comments! If you want to follow my tweets I'm over at:
@Donalskehan

Food, lifestyle, RAW, and more:

:: Good Mood Food Twitter! + twitter