We Love Cooking! + press

:: Interview And Speeches At The Book Launch!

I got a message the other day from the lovely Darragh Doyle which linked me to two videos from the night of the book launch! One was an interview which Darragh did with me upstairs in Dubray Books on Grafton St just before the guests arrived, and the other was a video of all the speeches! I am really thrilled because I had forgot to get someone to take a video and I assumed that the whole night would just be a great memory, but now I have the real thing! You can check out both interview and video of speeches below, a huge thanks to Darragh for recording!

Interview with Donal Skehan of The Good Mood Food Blog from darraghdoyle on Vimeo.

The Good Mood Food Book Launch Speeches from darraghdoyle on Vimeo.

book, Food, and more:

:: Interview And Speeches At The Book Launch! + press