We Love Cooking! + irish blog awards

:: Finalist at the Irish Blog Awards!

I am very excited to let you know, that this lil' old blog is a now a finalist in the years Irish Blog Awards and will be competing on Saturday night to become the best Irish Food and Drink Blog! It is my first year to make the list of finalists after 4 years blogging! There are some great food blogs in the mix, including two previous winners! You can check out the other finalists here:

  • Ice Cream Ireland
  • The Beer Nut
  • The Daily Spud
  • The Grapes of Sloth
  • The Good Mood Food Blog
Keep your fingers crossed for Saturday night! I promise that if I win, I will take the trophy everywhere in true Kathy Griffin style! Big shout out to the peeps who make it all happen at the Blog Awards and of course Damo! :)

blog, Food, and more:

:: Finalist at the Irish Blog Awards! + irish blog awards