We Love Cooking! + paris

:: Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night!

So tonight is the big night, we have been busy in the kitchen preparing our ingredients all week and tonight at 7pm we will start service to 700 hungry Parisiens! I have so many photos from during the week that it has been physically impossible to edit them all in time to do a daily post, so I hope you will stick around until the end of the week when I will hopefully do a big roundup about the whole event.
Though I can tell you that venue is absolutely amazing, Chalet des Iles is on a little island just outside Paris, you have to get a boat across to the restaurant where peacocks and rabbits run around freely! The place has a bit of an Alice in Wonderland vibe to it, though I may not be saying that after we have served up 2100 portions of food tonight! I have also been recording a pretty shoddy video diary so hopefully I can have that up on the blog in the next few days, but until then au revoir!

Food, food adventures, foodstock, le fooding®, and more:

:: Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night! + paris