We Love Cooking! + food event

:: Taste Of Dublin!

I am really excited to announce that I am going to demonstrating at this years Taste of Dublin festival in the Iveagh Gardens on the 13th of June! The world's greatest restaurant festival, is back for its fifth year in the stunning location from 10th -13th June. I haven't actually been to the festival before so I am even more excited to see how it goes. A huge selection of Dublin's finest restaurants will be on display and will be serving up some of their signature dishes.

I'm going to be in amazing company as the line up of other chefs demonstrating includes a lot of familiar names like, Rachel Allen, Clodagh McKenna, Neven McGuire, Darina Allen, and Gina D'Acampo! For my demo I am going to be cooking some really great family dishes which are full of flavour and really easy to throw together without to much trouble! Apart from the chef demos and restaurant exhibitors, there is a lot of other food related exhibitors too. If you are interested in coming down, make sure to get your tickets via the Taste of Dublin website here!

cooking demonstration, Food, and more:

:: Taste Of Dublin! + food event