We Love Cooking! + lifestyle

:: Christmas Present Time!

HO HO HO! It's Christmas baby! Struggling to think what to buy a loved one for Christmas? Why look no further...

How about their very own personally signed copy of "Good Mood Food: Simple, Healthy Homecooking!"?

Yes that's right to celebrate the Christmas season which is well underway, well in my house anyway, I will be busy signing what ever you request on my book for your loved one. I will write whatever you want how you want it and your book will arrive wrapped in elegant recycled newspaper complete with big sticky red lipstick kisses if you so wish.

But be quick, I have a limited amount of stock, and I have team of trained monkeys who are sitting idle and waiting to get packing!

If you want your copy to be delivered in time to pop under the Christmas tree please make sure to order before the latest following dates...
Ireland: 19th of December
UK: 18th of December
Europe: 13th of December
Rest of the World: 6th of December

Ok that's all the talk, now time for some clicking pleasure, go on click it you know you want to!

book, Food, Healthy, and more:

:: Christmas Present Time! + lifestyle