We Love Cooking! + the hope foundation

:: Cooking Demonstration For The Hope Foundation In Cork!

JP from the Hope Foundation contacted me in January asking me if I would be interested in becoming an ambassador for the charity. The Hope Foundation was set up to help the street children of Calcutta, in India. To be honest I haven’t really done much charity work before, but I have always wanted to, and after reading about the work the charity do with the kids in India, I was really interested in becoming involved. JP suggested that I might visit India in April so we are currently working on plans for that. But for now to kick things off, I'm going to be doing a cookery demonstration in aid of the charity in the Oriel House Hotel next Thursday evening at 7pm. Check out the details below and hope to see you there! :)

Health & Beauty Night with Cookery Demonstration by Donal Skehan
Raising funds for the street children of Calcutta with THE HOPE FOUNDATION

Oriel House Hotel & Spa, Ballincollig, Cork
11th March 2010 @ 7pm

Tickets can be purchased from
Oriel House 420 8400
Mount Mercy College 454 2366
The HOPE Office 429 2990
Adults €20 Student €15

Also just got word that the reprint of my book has arrived in, so books will be on sale on the night, and I will be signing them whether you like it or not! :)

charity, cooking, cooking demonstration, and more:

:: Cooking Demonstration For The Hope Foundation In Cork! + the hope foundation