We Love Cooking! + recipe

:: GOOEY CHOCOLATE PUDDING

OK I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS MEANT TO BE A HEALTHY BLOG! But this recipe is not my fault, I made it to cheer someone up! I could play on that whole chocolate is good for you crap but realistically, there are no health benefits to this at all. They do taste great and sure your grand once you eat things like this in moderation! I can't help feel I'm contradicting myself in posting this but here it comes:

Gooey Chocolate Pudding!
(Adapted from Nigella Lawson's How To Eat)

  1. 150g of good quality plain chocolate
  2. 125g of unsalted butter
  3. 3 Eggs
  4. 150g of sugar
  5. 35g of flour

This one of the easiest baking related recipe's i know, it takes about 10 Min's to prepare. First of all break up the chocolate and microwave with the butter until both are melted. In a bowl mix the eggs sugar and flour together until any lumps are gone. Then slowly incorporate the chocolate and butter mix until mixed through.
Grease about eight ramekins or muffin tins, and pour the mixture in. They should only need about ten Min's in an oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
Enjoy (in moderation ;)
I promise something healthy tomorrow!

baking, chocolate, Healthy, and more:

:: GOOEY CHOCOLATE PUDDING + recipe