We Love Cooking! + recipe roundup

:: Next week on The Good Mood Food Blog!

I thought I would start a little round up of recipes every week, and also start giving you a sneak peak of what recipes I have planned for next week!

So to start out this week, I posted Homemade Paprika Roast Potato Chips, Soft Boiled Egg with Home Fries, and Swedish Saffron Pancake, check them out in the posts below:

Now on to the fun stuff, next week in The Good Mood Food kitchen we have the following recipes, Red Onion and Garlic Focaccia, Simple Singapore Noodles, and Simple Iced Cupcakes, here is a sneak peak:

I am in Stockholm at the moment and I can report that the weather is great! Have an amazing weekend and see you back here on Monday!

cake, Food, garlic, lifestyle, onion, and more:

:: Next week on The Good Mood Food Blog! + recipe roundup