We Love Cooking! + white chocolate

:: Yummy White Hot Chocolate!

This post is coming live from Sweden! I arrived last night after an extremely long day, but it was worth it. We landed in pretty heavy snow conditions which got so bad after we landed and they were forced to close the airport today, so I got in just in time! It's absolutely bloody freezing here, -7 degrees celsius, I can't feel my toes, plus you would quite easily be able to spot that I am not from here. The Swedes are all elegantly wrapped up in proper winter gear whereas I look like I've fallen into a bargain rail at TK Maxx and have ended up wearing the only oddest mismatching warm clothes I have, but I'm still cold!

I'm definitely in need of some White Hot Chocolate. I made this tasty drink for Maisy when we were baking last weekend and it's the perfect festive drink! Enjoy! :)

Yummy White Hot Chocolate!

This is a perfect little Christmas pick me up to keep you warm during all the baking and decorating you'll be doing in the next few days! If you want a really frothy mixture, pop the warm mix into an empty milk carton, pop on the lid and give it a good hard shake!

Serves 2

150g white chocolate
500ml milk
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

In a saucepan, gently melt the chocolate in the milk, make sure to keep whisking until the chocolate is completely melted.
Bring the mix to a gentle simmer and whisk in the vanilla extract and the cinnamon until combined.
Serve in big mugs and slurp down straight away!

chocolate, christmas, drink, and more:

:: Yummy White Hot Chocolate! + white chocolate