We Love Cooking! + TIME

:: APARTMENT

We've had a few new additions to the apartment in the last few weeks, and I thought I would introduce you to a few of them! First of all since moving in together with my lovely girlfriend there has been a few things I've noticed- number one, the girl can't get enough of candles, there everywhere even in the bathroom! Number two, is that she likes plants- a lot!

I have had a thing about plants ever since I was a kid, it mainly stems from the fact that our house was filled with them, and it was always the job of me and my brother to water them. A job which we hated, mainly because we had no interest in having them and felt that if our parents wanted them, they should water themselves . But recently I have come around to the idea of them, mainly because I use herbs in my cooking, they look nice and because they produce Oxygen and we need lots of that!

Our latest addition to the plant collection, is a basil plant which can be picked up at most supermarkets. It came in a little plastic container so I replanted it in a little pot we picked up in IKEA. Apparently Basil thrives on sunlight so at the moment its sitting on the balcony windowsill, where it can soak up some rays every morning. I'll let you know if it survives over the next few weeks, I'm yet to be convinced!

My favourite purchase from the recent trip to IKEA (which by the way I'm sorry I'm mentioning again!) has to be this kitchen counter! The best part is that it's on rollers, so when were not cooking we roll it off to the side of fridge, where it fits perfectly, and it has handy storage space just below the counter top! It's AMAZING! But the best part of all is that it was quite cheap a bargain at 37 euro!

The last thing I want to talk about in the this pretty random post, is mainly directed to fellow bloggers. I have a question, if you post a comment on my blog is it netiquette to post a comment back on your blog or should I keep the commenting in my own comments section? The world of blogging can get be tough! :)

life, and more:

:: APARTMENT + TIME